• With a deep, metal-roofed porch skirting the front, one entire side, and a portion of the rear of the house, this plan makes the most of sheltered outdoor living space.
• The architects designed the floor plan with a hint of the simple, narrow, front-gabled Southern shotgun-style house.
• The bedrooms are stacked along one side-two with a shared bath anchor the front, while at the back of the house, the master bedroom features a private bath, a spacious walk-in closet, and access to the porch.
• Near the center of the house, the kitchen connects the dining and family rooms. Deep windows and French doors in the family room link the interiors with views beyond. With a less formal furniture arrangement, the dining room could also function as additional living space.
• Construction drawings for this plan also include optional floor plans and elevations without the side porch. Elevations available upon request.
Design by JKH Architects