MORE ABOUT ARCHITECTURAL OVERFLOW
Architectural Overflow is a full-service design firm that offers a full range of services to meet your needs. They have been providing architectural services and customizing pre-drawn house plans, designed by America’s Top Architects, and developing custom home designs for over 27 years.
The goal at Architectural Overflow is to provide a thorough, yet efficient approach towards residential design by creating quality construction documents and producing quality presentation drawings, while striving to make the process as quick and enjoyable as possible. AO’s personalized service and attention to detail enable us to maintain or exceed the integrity of the original design, while customizing it to suit your individual needs.
PLAN CUSTOMIZATION PROCESS!
- Choose a plan.
- Submit a list or description of the changes and requirements you would like to make.
- Receive a quote from Architectural Overflow to update/modify the drawings.
- Accept the project agreement and make a down payment.
- Collaborate with our design team to update the drawings.
- Approve the final drawings and close the project.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
- One-on-One Design Consultations - Architectural Overflow has offices in Long Lake, Minnesota and Atlanta, Georgia. We are more than happy to meet with you in person to discuss your project.
- Custom Design - If you want a one-of-a-kind home design or are significantly modifying a pre-drawn plan, AO has the design experience and expertise to help guide you through this process.
- 3D Modeling and Presentation - Architectural Overflow, LLC uses the latest technology available in home design, including SketchUp, Autodesk Revit and Enscape, to create realistic, 3D renderings.
- Alternate Foundations - If you would like a different foundation for a particular plan, AO is here to help! Our foundation options include pole/pier, slab, crawlspace, walkout basement, and full basement.
- Site Plans - Architectural Overflow, LLC can provide detailed site plans for your property and proposed home design to verify that local building codes are being met.
- Kitchen, Bath, and Bedroom Designs - If you would like to modify the kitchen, bathrooms, or bedrooms for a particular Coastal Living house plan, AO can assist you with this process.
- Barrier-Free Construction - If you have special requests for design modifications, including barrier-free design and ADA Certification, AO can work with you to modify the plans to meet your needs. This includes design for those with physical or other disabilities, involving the provision of alternative means of access to steps.
- Specialty Engineering - Many areas around the country require specialty engineering in order to meet local building codes. These areas may include coastal properties, high-wind areas such as Chicago, and landslide-risk areas such as California. Architectural Overflow, LLC can work with you to ensure that your plans meet local building codes.
- Sustainable Design - AO can assist with developing an environmentally balanced home. In the design process we can help you define goals and needs, taking into account the numerous factors that influence efficiency and livability. Using a combination of standard building systems with newer technologies, AO can design a home that will change and grow with your family.